Hydrogen Peroxide is simply the best household cleaner I have found. It kills 99% of Germs, cleans glass better than any “Glass Cleaner” and has NO SMELL! I absolutely love it! Just remember to store it in a dark bottle, because I’ve heard that exposure to light weakens it. Here are some surprising uses for Hydrogen Peroxide as a cleaner:
1) Disinfect Wood Cutting Boards. Do you ever wonder if your wood cutting boards are actually getting clean? The best way to do this is after cleaning, spray with hydrogen peroxide and let it sit for a minute. Then simply wipe it off. This will disinfect the cutting board and kill germs left behind after cleaning.
2) Household Glass Cleaner. Hydrogen Peroxide is my go to glass cleaner! It is streak free, smell free and works better than any glass cleaner I have found!
3) Disinfects Counter Tops. Simply spray on counters, let sit for a minute and wipe clean.
4) Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Simply spray Hydrogen Peroxide in your shower and let it sit for a few minutes to remove mold and mildew.
5) Clean Refrigerator. Hydrogen Peroxide is the ideal cleaner for cleaning your refrigerator out. It is non toxic and leave your fridge sparkling clean!
7) Laundry Whitener/Bleach Alternative. Add 1 Cup of Hydrogen Peroxide to your whites and they will sparkle!
8) Fruit and Veggie Sanitizer. Clean your fruits and vegetables with non toxic Hydrogen Peroxide!
9) Bloodstain Remover. Did you get blood on white fabric. Dab it with Hydrogen Peroxide and watch the blood disappear. Note – Hydrogen Peroxide has bleaching properties so be careful on colored fabric.
10) Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Poor Hydrogen Peroxide in your toilet bowl and let it sit for a few minutes. Then scrub and you’ll have a clean, disinfected toilet with – No Chemical Odor!
If you found this helpful, Share it with your friends on Facebook!