If you’ve never been to a dollar store, you’re definitely missing out! The dollar store is of kid friendly ideas and activities. On my last visit I found tons of coloring books, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and travel activity sets for my toddler. Here are 5 Things you should never pay full price for at a regular store.
1) Bubbles. Bubble solution alone can cost $8 at a regular store. The dollar store has tons of bubbles, bubble wands, colored bubbles, it’s bubbles galore.
2) Sidewalk Chalk. Why pay $5 for sidewalk chalk when you can pay $1 instead. Sidewalk chalk can provide hours of endless play and it runs out so fast. Stock up at your dollar store and you won’t regret it.
3) Coloring Books, markers, and art supplies. The dollar store has coloring books full of the characters your children know and love for only a fraction of the price. Why pay $5 to $8 for one coloring book when you can get 8 of them for the same price!
4) Markers, Crayons, Paper, & Art Supplies. If you have a child that loves doing art projects, the dollar store will be your best friend. They have tape, glue, glitter, markers, you name it and they have it.
5) Cleaning Supplies. I am so picky about what I actually use to clean that I don’t blame anyone for having their own preferences as far as that comes. When it comes to brushes, gloves, etc that’s a different story. You can find the same sponges, brushes, dish pans, kitchen gloves etc. at the dollar store that you find in the regular store.
When you think about a $5 dollar savings here or there, it doesn’t really warrant a whole shopping trip to the dollar store. When you think about a $5 (or more) savings on almost every item, it definitely warrants it. On my last trip I easily saved of $50 and I just ran in for 10 minutes on my way to Costco! The list of awesome dollar store finds for kids and mom’s goes on and on. Let us know what some of your favorites are in the comments.
Share this on Facebook if you love the Dollar Store!