Dee Dee Nelson, a mother in Georgia couldn’t believe what she found in her baby’s milk. She posted the pictures and following statement on Facebook:
“Went to bible study last night….God showed up and he showed out….but prior to my going to church my 5 month old wouldn’t eat. He was jus crying crying and crying. So I poured half of new can of milk into the container I have always used for His milk. Went too church … He was fussy and hot sweating so I tried to give him a bottle n service he ate a Lil but he ended of going to sleep….I had also noticed that when I wud make a bottle from that batch of milk he wud throw up. So I had also noticed Lil white spots on his lips not inside his mouth or the roof of his mouth no where but his lips. So I got home laid him down and proceeded to get ready to shower. So I showered and my baby was starting to get fussy and whinny. I went in the kitchen to make him a bottle. I poured the remaining milk powered milk into the container and THIS IS WHAT CAME OUT THE BOTTOM….I PANICKED I WENT TO WALMART AND ALLOWED THEM TO SEE THE MERCHANDISE……STILL HURT UPSET SCARED I RUSHED HIM TO THE HOSPITAL
Aiken Regional….they checked him he looked sick as they were checkin him and all I’m askin questions. So after 1 hour they found out my 5 month old has CONTAMINATION/FOOD POISONING . THEY CLEANED HIS MOUTH GAVE HIM THE ORAL TOPICAL AND EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT TO DO…..THANKS FOR allowing me to share my story . I say to parents now and parents to be please pay attention……”
This is such a good thing for every mother to read. If your child is acting like something’s not right, always check what you’re feeding them. Share this on Facebook so other mother’s know to check their child’s food!
To View Dee Dee’s original post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1456909674626731&id=100009231378852